Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vacation Time

Sometimes you just can't do everything you would like. I am taking a little blog vacation for a few days. My house is a huge mess and I have a garden to plant. More importantly though, I need to devote some undivided attention to my daughter, Ladybug. Ladybug is what some would call a "challenging child." She has always had quite a temper but she has become very aggressive in the past few months, pinching, hitting and biting. We have been doing some reading about ways to deal with this and right now, I need to give her some one-on-one heavy duty playtime and love. I often get distracted by chores and blogging and I believe she feels left out. So, since my primary duty is to her, I am stepping back from the blog for a few days to see what happens.

Check back in a few and I'll let you know how things are going.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go mom! Enjoy.

Rima said...

I completely understand.

Read you when you return!

Jennifer S said...

Take all the time you (and she) need.

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

I'll be here when you get back. Have fun playing with Ladybug!!

Anonymous said...

But what if we get colicky? Will you play with us then? Just kidding! We're always ready to listen and comment, you take the time you need. We're always here... too much for some of us.